Today’s Creative Activity is for younger children and is a worksheet all about the ‘Letter d’.
The activity is drawn from Springtime Activities for the Early Years which contains 40 photocopiable springtime worksheets and games linked to three of the key areas of the Foundation Stage curriculum:
- Communication, Language and Literacy
- Creative Development
- Mathematical Development
Detailed teacher’s notes give suggestions on extending the activities and games to all areas of the curriculum. Using these worksheets, you will enjoy the joys of Springtime with your pupils!
- making bumble bee puppets
- helping Bunny find the Easter eggs
- playing animal noises
- learning about tadpoles and other springtime babies
- counting and sequencing
- making Mother’s Day and Easter cards
- spring cleaning
The sheets are ideal for use in all early years settings from preschools, nurseries and reception classes through to day centres and at home.