Teaching painting can be daunting for the non-specialist. This set of three books ( for ages 5-7, ages 7-9 and ages 9-11) takes the hard work out of planning art activities. The books set out the progression of skills to be taught for colour mixing, colour theory, composition and using watercolours and other media. They use works of art to provide examples of how skills can be applied.
Painting is a Class Act is aimed specifically at non-specialist art teachers, but more experienced art teachers will find it inspirational too. It contains carefully planned, clearly laid-out lesson plans which Introduce pupils to the skills of painting and which use the work of great artists and of children as examples.
Painting is a Class Act:
- Provides a structured, skills-based approach to developing painting skills
- Helps pupils develop a knowledge and feel for paints and colours
- Provides pupils with a way to express their ideas and feelings – confidence and pride will ensue.
You can order Painting is a Class Act: in any of these ways:
- On our website: www.brilliantpublications.co.uk
- By phone on 01449 766629
- By fax on 01449 767122
- By email to email@example.com